Spouse of a European Community Citizen
Spouse of a European Community Citizen (This page does not concern the spouse of French citizen)
TO SETTLE DOWN IN FRANCE
- 1 application form (short stay application form) and 2 passport photographs
- The form must be completely and legibly filled in with black or blue ink, signed and dated by the applicant. The photo must be recent, passport size and showing the full face, the forehead hairline and ears on a white background.
- Passport or travel document (+ 1 copy of identity and validity pages) valid for at least three months following the last day of your stay in France. It must have been issued less than 10 years ago (first issuance). Make sure the passport has at least two blank pages left for visa purpose. Only these pages can be endorsed with the visa. Amendment pages can in no way be used for visas.
- For non-Bangladeshi citizens : Bangladeshi resident visa.
- marriage certificate (original + 1 copy).
- proof of your spouse’s nationality (original + copy).
- documents relating to your place of residence in France (lease or property deeds)