Sorbonne Paris Cité International PhD Fellowships
Sorbonne Paris Cité is a higher education and research consortium established in 2010 and bringing together four Parisian universities and four higher education and research institutes:
- Université Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3
- Université Paris Descartes (Paris 5)
- Université Paris Diderot (Paris 7)
- Université Paris 13
- Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris (IPGP: Paris Earth Science Institute)
- Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales (INALCO: National Institute of Oriental Languages and Civilizations)
- Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po: Paris Institute of Political Science)
- Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Santé Publique (EHESP: School of Public Health)
Candidates should apply via doctoral schools of member universities. The applications shortlisted by doctoral schools will be examined by Sorbonne Paris Cité.
More information about Sorbonne Paris Cité can be found via Campus France.
Application via Sciences Po is open to candidates in the following disciplines: Economics, History, Law, Political Science and Sociology.
Details about the application process can be found on Sciences Po Paris doctoral school webpage.