Short stay visas for spouses of EU Citizens
You may obtain a tourist visa (less than 90 days), free of charge, only if you bring the following documents.
- 1 application form and 2 passport photographs
- The form must be completely and legibly filled in with black or blue ink, signed and dated by the applicant. The photo must be recent, passport size and showing the full face, the forehead hairline and ears on a white background.
- Passport or travel document (+ 1 copy of identity and validity pages) valid for at least three months following the last day of your stay in France. It must have been issued less than 10 years ago (first issuance). Make sure the passport has at least two blank pages left for visa purpose. Only these pages can be endorsed with the visa. Amendment pages can in no way be used for visas.
- For non-Bangladeshi citizens : Bangladeshi resident visa.
- marriage certificate (original + 1 copy).
- proof of your spouse’s nationality (original + copy).
- proof your EU spouse will stay in France, Austria or Portugal, with you during your intented stay.
- travel itinerary (original + copy).