Long stay visas for spouse of French citizens
- One (1) long stay application form : fill out all headings, front and back, using capital letters. You have to date and sign the application.
- Two (2) recent coloured photographs (full face, no dark glasses, no head covering, plain white background only, size : 35 x 45 mm). (see the requirements)
- Valid passport (more than 1 year and 3 months). Make sure the passport has at least two blank pages left for visa purpose
- Clear photocopy of your passport data page (identification page)
- Flight reservation with confirmed dates. JUST BOOK your trip but DO NOT PURCHASE your tickets until the visa has been approved
- One (1) OFII form. Please only complete the top part refering to "Rubrique à remplir lors de la demande de visa". Make sure that the dates are stated in the order : day / month / year
The following documents must be presented in original and one set of copies :
- the "Livret de famille" + 1 copy
- a certified copy of the French marriage certificate (less than 2 months old) issued either by a French "Mairie" or by a French Consulate + 1 copy
- Copy of the valid French identification card (Carte nationale d’Identité) or the Biometric passport of the French citizen.
- - 1 copy of documents justifiying your French spouse’s settlement in France (i.e. end of registration with the French consulate ; if your spouse is not registered with the consulate : work contract in France, explanation letter, etc...)
- There is no charge for this visa
- A copy of this page
Other documents may be requested on a case by case basis.