Ecole des Neurosciences de Paris Graduate Program
The Ecole des Neurosciences de Paris (ENP) is offering 4-year grants to study at Master and PhD level in the field of neurosciences. Holders of a university degree at Bachelor or Master level may apply, and the program is fully offered in English.
Since 2007, ENP has become a recognised entry gate to Neuroscience in Paris, a showcase for the training potential of Paris in Neuroscience.
The ENP Graduate Program offers to recruited students an interdisciplinary environment through its network: 111 research teams located in 22 research centres, covering 7 fields of Neuroscience research.
This 4-year program is open to students who obtained their last university degree outside France. The first year is devoted to lab rotations within the ENP network and the following 3 years to your PhD project.
- an administrative support to settle in France and during 4 years.
- a fellowship of 1200 €/month during the first year and a net salary of around 1 800 €/month during the three years of PhD thesis
- an access to top-level research centers and up-to-date techniques
- to meet with renowned researchers
- an excellent research training in english for your PhD project
- the opportunity to discover various ENP labs through lab rotations.
- to meet international students from all over the world
- Applicants are required to hold a diploma at least equivalent to the Master 1 or Master 2 degree in France, in any fields relevant to Neurosciences.
- Their last University degree has to be delivered by an organisation outside France.
- French or foreign students who have carried out their most recent university studies in France are not eligible.
- Prospective students have to demonstrate a keen interest in neuroscience research.
Prospective applicants have to complete the online application form.
The application form is divided into three parts:
- Applicant general information;
- Education, work experience and motivation;
- Referees. You cannot submit your application as long as the references are not uploaded.
The online application form is only available during the application period.